Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Twas the night before race day.....

and all through the house..... there was panic & mayhem ;-) No - not really. Marc is did bed time with Mia....he's going to be away from her/ us for a very long time, well, it's a long time to be without contact at all.
I think we'll be able to chat once or twice on the radio comms & possibly an email here & there but I'm not going to hold my breath.


I can't believe it's here though! There have been so many "speed bumps' to put it mildly on the road to getting here that it almost feels surreal to think we're here now..... By this time tomorrow My love is going to be a couple of 100 Miles out into the Atlantic ocean & I'm going to just have to have faith that he's OK. Gulp.


Mia is of course completely oblivious to it all....I keep having flash backs of holidays when i was a kid - how easy it was for us.... for kids! Get woken up at 4am - put on the back a nice soft mattress & the parents drive you to where ever you're gonna go & Holiday......... She know we're going on a BIG ship & that Daddy's going on a little boat but I sill don't know if she really thinks it's gonna happen :-)

Well...it's a few last minute preparations now & then it's time to hit the sack! BIG day tomorrow.....BIG.
Chat soon!

LIVING LIFE NOW
xxGxx

No comments:

Post a Comment