Friday, November 19, 2010

Da Saints arrive....

The Saints finally arrived last week...Julie George & Aaron Legg. They will be sailing back to the Island on "Our Dianne" with Marc..... we picked them up at the Sea Farers in Table Bay... exactly where Mia & I will be leaving from...Eeeek!
We managed to get a good look at the RMS on it's way in.... she looks small :-/

There she is....RMS St. Helena.... yes, I know she's small!


I keep imagining being on her.....



My December Holiday home :-)


Hard at work :-) Just another day in the office....
 We have had some fun taking them around.... I do think Marc & I might have exhausted them...we do tend to live in 1st gear ;-) But they've been here before so we really just filmed them looking at a few Cape Town landmarks for the show & then has some lunch.....

Hout Bay....of course :-)


The one view they hadn't seen! :-)


We've been bombarding Julie & Aaron with all sorts of questions of the Island & I have a feeling we are really going to love it there!

But, only time will tell.....

xxGxx


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! It is great! Now when you are on the island, they can show you views that you have never seen before!
    Thats great!

    ReplyDelete